Now we offer, prepaid phone card Cardinal.
Cardinal calling card provides excellent quality of service and the best rates for many destinations using Local Access Numbers. Cardinal calling card is a Permanent PIN card with Refill feature and PIN Free Access option.
Cardinal phone card features:
- Value: 7,10,20,50,100,250$
- No Connection Fee
- Maintenance Fee - No
- Rounding - 1 minute
- Toll Free Access Numbers - Yes (USA/Canada)
- Local Access Numbers - Yes (USA)
- Tax - No
- Pay Phone Charge - 89c
- Validity period - Unlimited (Card expired if no refill within 6 months.)
- Prompt Languages - English
- International Access - This card can be used from Canada, USA - Continental
- Speed Dial
Permanent PIN features:
PIN Free Access! Register your phone number with the card and it is recognized automatically after dialing the Access number, and You don't need to enter a hard-to-remember PIN! Register up to 6 different phone numbers to one account.
Refill pin the card at any time (add more funds).
Speed DialYou can save up to 8 phone numbers in your speed dial book. The speed dial keys go from 2 to 9. When you place a call, our system prompts you to "enter the phone number you wish to dial". You just press the appropriate speed dial key followed by the pound sign (#) and your call goes through. No long numbers to enter any more! For example, you can set your parents' phone number as speed dial key 2 and your friend's number as key 3. After dialing the access number from your phone, you will press 2 then # to reach your parents, or press 3# to reach your friend. Nothing could be easier!
Cardinal Phone Card Dialing Instructions
1. Dial Local Access Number or Toll Free Access Number, wait for a prompt
2. Enter PIN, wait for a prompt
3. Dial your Destination Number and press # key for better connection
International call:011 + Country code + City code + Phone number + #
Domestic call: 1 + Area code + Phone number + #
If no connection is established in 20 seconds, hang up and try again.
For questions regarding connection and quality contact Card's Customer Service (the number is provided in the same email with Phone Card's PIN and Dialing Instructions).